- • Vehicles must be manufactured at least 35 years ago to be considered for the Concours.
- • Custom or modified vehicles are ineligible – vehicle must have factory drivetrain.
(Newer or modified vehicles may be considered for acceptance to the Special Interest portion of the event.)
- • Closing date for entries is March 31, 2017.
- • All regular communication with owners will be by email. A contact email address must be provided to be eligible for consideration.
- • A fire extinguisher is requested (but not mandatory) to be present when showing the car on the field and should be in open view next to the driver’s side front wheel.
- • This is a rain or shine event.
- • The selection committee reserves the right to reject any vehicle that does not meet the minimum standards of the show.
- • If your vehicle is selected to participate in the concours, you will be asked to provide additional information about your insurance and to sign a release and indemnity statement.