- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 90%
- RatesEditor: 95%
Get updated promotions and offers from CIT Bank here. Established in 2000, they are under the umbrella of CIT Group (a Fortune 500 company).
- CIT Bank (Commercial Investment Trust) consistently offers some of the best nationwide rates.
- They offer Savings and Money Market Accounts, Certificates of Deposit (CDs), and IRA CDs.
- Operating online only, they avoid the higher overhead costs of physical branch locations and can pass on theses savings in the form of higher rates.
CIT Bank Promotions Review Below
CIT Bank Savings Builder Offer: 0.95% APY Rate (Nationwide)
- What you’ll get: 0.95% APY rate.
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Savings Builder 0.95% APY. Either maintain at least a $25,000 balance or make at least a $100 deposit each month to earn the highest rate.
- When it expires: N/A
The higher interest rate can be earned by completing one of following requirements:
- Monthly Savers:
- Make at least one single deposit of $100 or more during the first Evaluation Period which begins on the third business day prior to the end of the month the account was opened.
- Additional deposits made between the account opening date and the beginning of the first Evaluation Period will not qualify.
- In order to continue to earn the higher rate, make at least one single deposit of $100 every month.
- High Balance Savers:
- Have an account balance of $25,000 or more on each Evaluation Day. The Evaluation day is the fourth business day prior to the end of the month.
|Upper||< $25,000, but with monthly deposit of $100 or more||0.95%**|
*APY assumes the account is opened on the 15th day of the month and no qualifying deposits of $100 are made following account opening. Actual APY may be greater or less depending on the date the account is opened.
**APY assumes additional qualifying deposits are made each Evaluation Period.
FEATURED SAVINGS & MONEY MARKET OFFERS
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|UFB High Yield Savings Account||1.00% APY||Review|
|American Express® Personal Savings,|
|1.00% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) as of 6/25/2020||Review|
CIT Bank Money Market Offer: 1.00% APY (Nationwide)
CIT Bank offers an online Money Market account that earns a competitive rate and is available nationwide.
- Current rate: 1.00% APY
- Offer is available online, nationwide
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- No Monthly Service Fees
- 6 transactions monthly (deposits, transfers, withdrawals)
- Use People Pay to send money from your Money Market account to almost anywhere with an email address or mobile phone number.
CIT Bank Best CD Account Offers
CIT Bank offers a variety of CD options:
- Term CDs
- No-Penalty CDs
- Jumbo CDs
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus Checking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan||Up To $725||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|
|Betterment||1 Year Free||Review|