- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Marcus By Goldman Sachs Offers
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 90%
- RatesEditor: 85%
See updated Marcus by Goldman Sachs promotions and bonuses here. Offers are available online, nationwide.
In December of 2017, Goldman Sachs Bank USA was re-branded and is now known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs. Marcus offers online Savings and Certificate of Deposit accounts, which Goldman Sachs Bank was previously known for.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is owned by the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., which was established in 1869 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Marcus By Goldman Sachs Promotions Review Below
Marcus By Goldman Sachs Savings Offer: 1.05% APY (Nationwide)
*Click above for the current rate offer
Earn 1.05% APY with this high yield Online Savings account from Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
- Available online, nationwide
- No minimum deposit to open
- Minimum to earn the stated APY is just $1
- No fees with this account
- Account maximum is $1,000,000
- Maximum of six withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period are allowed.
FEATURED SAVINGS & MONEY MARKET OFFERS
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|UFB High Yield Savings Account||1.00% APY||Review|
|American Express® Personal Savings,|
|1.00% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) as of 6/25/2020||Review|
Marcus By Goldman Sachs Online CD Account Offers
- Available nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $500
- Maximum for APY: $1,000,000
[Expired] Marcus By Goldman Sachs $100 Savings Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it: Get $100 when you deposit $10,000 or more in new funds into a new or existing Online Savings Account within 10 days of enrollment, and maintain those funds plus your current balance for 60 days.
- When it expires: 2/11/2020
How To Earn The Bonus
- Enroll as either a new customer or current customer. No offer code required. Click Enroll Now on the offer page to get started.
- Within 10 calendar days of enrolling, deposit $10,000 or more. Keep the funds, plus your current balance, in your account for 60 days.
- They’ll automatically deposit $100 into your account within 14 days after you fulfill the bonus requirements.
- To qualify for the $100 Savings Bonus, you must first enroll in this offer at https://www.marcus.com/us/en/savings/osa-savingsbonus-1 or by calling Marcus at 1-855-730-SAVE (1-855-730-7283) by 11:59 PM EST on 2/11/20.
- Upon successful enrollment you will receive a confirmation of your enrollment via email or U.S. mail.
- After enrollment, you must deposit $10,000 or more in new funds (internal transfers won’t count) into a Marcus Online Savings Account within 10 days of enrollment and maintain at least $10,000 of those new funds in your account in addition to your account balance at the time of enrollment for 60 consecutive days from the date of reaching the required dollar amount.
- Multiple deposits are allowed to reach the required dollar amount and can be made by joint owners for a joint account.
- Offer available to new and existing customers.
- Each customer is limited to one bonus offer, which can only be applied to a single account.
- For eligibility purposes, each joint owner will be treated as a separate customer.
- For example, if you apply the bonus offer to a joint account, the remaining joint owner(s) may apply this offer to another account they own if they have not done so already.
- The bonus will be deposited into your account within 14 days after fulfilling the above requirements.
- To receive your bonus, your account must be open and in good standing at the time the bonus is deposited in your account.
- The bonus will be treated as interest for tax reporting purposes.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus Checking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan||Up To $725||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|
|Betterment||1 Year Free||Review|