- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Snagajob Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Snagajob has an extensive network of restaurant, retail and hospitality hourly workers, so it’s a good place to post jobs if you’re an employer in those industries. You’ll be able to manage your job listings, invite job seekers to apply, create a custom careers site, manage your applicants and easily onboard new hires.
In this review, we’ll go over all the details, so you can decide if Snagajob for Employers is worth it for you.
Snagajob $5 Bonus For 2 Referrals
- Go to the Snagajob website.
- Scroll down to the footer of the website to find the “Refer a friend” link.
- Generate your referral link and share it via email or social media.
- You’ll get a $5 Amazon gift card when two of your referred friends create an account and apply to a job.
- Limit 12 gift cards per person per calendar year.
Snagajob Promo Codes
Try these promo codes to save a bit on job posts.
Use the promo code DEAL4U to get 10% off your first three months,
or the promo code SAJ10 to get 10% off your first month.
About Snagajob For Employers
Snagajob offers services for employers, including job posting, resume search, careers site, applicant management and new hire onboarding.
Whether you’re staffing a new business, or dealing with a no-show, you can post a job and find the right candidates without having to review a ton of applications. That’s because Snagajob:
- Has a vast network of hourly job seekers, with 10% more hires than other providers, because of their integrated internal network.
- Is connected across multiple job boards. Boost your exposure by sharing your job post across many job sites.
- Gives you targeted matching. Get matched with qualified candidates, so you’ll review fewer applications.
- Is optimized for Google. Stretch your visibility to beyond job seekers on Snagajob.
Snagajob is so sure you’ll fill your position quickly, that they’ll give you a full refund if you don’t receive any applications within 30 days of posting.
Custom Careers Site
Snagajob lets you create a free, custom Careers Site listing your jobs and showcasing your brand. The user-friendly editing tool makes it quick and easy to set up and update in real time, with no technical skills required. Your Careers Site will also be mobile-responsive and Google-optimized, so you can capture more quality applicants.
Snagajob provides basic tools to help you manage candidates and their applications. You can sort, filter, review and message talent.
New Hire Onboarding
Snagajob provides onboarding services to ensure consistent and compliant hiring processes. You can integrate directly with I9 and E-Verify, and process tax credit with Federal and State income tax forms updated annually. With these features, you’ll end up spending much less time doing data entry.
Shifts By Snagajob
Snagajob helps you fill scheduling gaps with quality, on-demand workers. All workers are screened, interviewed and have gone through comprehensive background checks before they can pick up shifts. Here’s how it works:
- Post a shift with requirements, and Snagajob will share it with their network of shift workers.
- Fill the shift. Workers will review the requirements, claim the shift and show up ready to work.
- Confirm the shift. When the shift is complete, confirm the hours worked and Snagajob will pay the worker. If you want, you can also rate the worker.
This feature works great when you have callouts, scheduling gaps, unexpected turnover, seasonal surges and special events.
Snagajob will cover workers’ compensation and liability insurance to keep you protected.
If you’re looking for hourly employees, Snagajob is a solid option. You can manage your job postings, invite job seekers to apply, review applicants and complete the necessary paperwork for employment, all on one platform.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus Checking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan||Up To $725||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|
|Betterment||1 Year Free||Review|